Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Tunage

So I came across this Web site last night that tells you what the #1 song in the country was on the day you were born. http://www.joshhosler.biz/numberOneInHistory/selectMonth.htm Just for kicks, I looked up the results for me, Peter and Lily.

On the day Lilybug was born, the numero uno tune was "Baby Boy" by Beyonce. Well, the title may not have been spot on, but it was close.

On my birthday, the Beatles held the top spot on the charts with "Get Back." I couldn't help but wonder if that was a message to me to get back into Mom's womb.

And on Peter's birthday, the song was none other than Barry McGuire's "Eve of Destruction." 'Nuf said. :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I looked myslef, Ed and Tommy up. I find it fascinating that I recognize almost no songs that are post 1998 - the year I got pregnant.

Apparently, I stopped listening to popular music at that point and time froze. -Deborah

burpeema said...

my song was "Got to Give It Up Pt. 1" by Marvin Gaye