Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Great Debate - Fly or fish?

In the book and cartoon film world of preschoolers, fairies, mermaids and other magical creatures abound.

"When I grow up, I want to have a tail," Lily has very firmly proclaimed on more than one occasion.

When pressed as to rather she'd rather have a tail or wings, she's resolute in her fin fantasies.

Being partial to wings myself, I don't really understand, but then again, I'm supposed to encourage her independent thinking, so tail it is for her.

What's your preference? Vote at the poll on the left-hand side of this page!

2 comments:

burpeema said...

makes me think of that movie, think it was Shallow Hal or something where he had a tail? Do tell Lily's reasoning behind wanting a tail!

Momsoon said...

Believe you me, I've tried to get her to fess up as to why tail is so superior. Haven't been able to drag it out of her yet...