Monday, February 18, 2008

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

"Don't check on me!" Coming from the kid who typically demands about 30 post-bedtime checks, this seemed like an odd request. But hey, who was I to complain? I had a good book to finish reading. (Life's a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield if you're interested). So yes, while I heard various noises emanating from her bedroom, there was an absence of disturbingly loud crashes, and Lily herself was being quiet, so I went with the flow. Peter had not heard the bedtime proclamation, and took it upon himself to peek in on her.

"I SAID DON'T CHECK ON ME!"

Slightly sheepish, he retreated from the bedroom with one of those "You'll never guess what YOUR daughter is doing" type statements.

This is what she was doing. And I'd like to reiterate what I said in the title - I had NOTHING to do with it.

Except take the picture.








1 comment:

burpeema said...

oh but you must have had something to do with it :-) children imitate what they see! just kidding of course. Did you know that for only $895 Lily can become a fashion designer?? Yep, check it out at: http://www.fao.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=404&categoryId=334&parentCategoryId=97

crazy huh? And check out the "make my own monster" top left, it's pretty cool too but also ridiculously expensive.