Friday, May 30, 2008

Homecoming

Home at last, home at last. Yea! I've been on US terra firma for 5+ days now, and glad for my return. My homecoming was suitable given the long absence, with no shortage of "I missed you"s and "I love you"s since getting bak. I even got two days of extra good behavior out of it to boot. Of course, her typical 4-year old behavior has returned in full since then!

So today, Lily told me, "I like it when Pete says I'm exasperating." And I corrected her, because I had taught her a long time ago upon my command to tell Peter HE was exasperating. And of course that's what I thought she meant. So she said, "Sometimes I'm exasperating too."

Truer words were never spoken.

1 comment:

Vibeka said...

Keep meaning to leave you a comment. Enjoy your musings, keep 'em coming! :-)

Vibeka