Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Star is (Almost) Born

Ever since Lily has been born, I've been queried as to whether I'd ever considered signing her up for modeling and heard second-hand comments to the same effect. Well, yesterday, Lily was discovered.

Yes, no other than the world renown modeling firm Landscape Structures asked Lily to model for their photography shoot yesterday.

At the Chatham playground.

Along with 25 or so other kids who just happened to be playing there at the time.

For their 2009 catalog.

So I dutifully read the release form - "authorize Landscape Structures to use all imagery and release from liability...yada...yada...yada" - and affixed my signature.

And then 5 minutes into the shoot, Lily (who has spent upwards of 2 hours at this playground on a single visit) decided she wanted to leave.

Oh well, I guess Hollywood will just have to wait.

No comments: